Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
45 posts Page 5 of 5
Suzib......Thats what I thought too......I thought someone mentioned "party" so instead of bringing "drinks" well you know what I mean....ha ha .

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
chas3stix wrote: WAIT A MINUTE!
Christian is giving us gifts on HIS birthday....What a guy! The gallery addition is a nice touch.
Chas

I used to give out roses to all my female friends on my birthday. Stopped doing that... most of them are married now and I'm sure it would only tick off their hubbys, who are friends of mine as well.

48 and still single... the shotgun method doesn't work. I think it only confuses them... :lol:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
I love the new gallery images and I keep looking to see what is there. :P

Are ya'll adding new images?
how come none of mine have ever shown? :cry:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, I think there are some gliches...the one of mine showing is not in my gallery, just one I posted on the site. I did put 3 new ones in my gallery and they have not shown up. I know that some of the images showing have been there since last night and that I am sure there have been others who have posted to their gallery.
Now I see it when to one of the pictures I put in the gallery last night, not the last one but the first one
Another curious thing is if you put your mouse over the name of the image it gives you info on the image but at the end they all say "by susan"
oh glitches I can live with. :P
I thought maybe I was disconnected? :oops:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
45 posts Page 5 of 5