Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
45 posts Page 4 of 5
Don't forget to tell her what kind of cookies you want! :D
You name it, you got it
suzib wrote: You name it, you got it

Suzi, You are very sweet (ha!). With the holidays coming up, sweets are probably the last thing I need (hehe). Doing what you do by being active and helping others is more than enough thanks for me. :D

I have been pondering adding a "food" tab to PrestoPhoto for a while. When that day comes, you can post some recipes there.
No Christian, you are the sweet one for all you have done for us. I can't put into words how grateful I am.
Suzi is pretty quick around here. I think she is going to the index page after every post. I think we should make her the official Welcoming Committee :mrgreen:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Wellllllllllll, to tell the truth that is about what I do, most of the time.
Naaanaaa na na na...........Guess what Suzib is now.............that's right the Welcome Committee Poster. You have done it now. :mrgreen:

I can't even spell now........had to edit
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
WAIT A MINUTE!
Christian is giving us gifts on HIS birthday....What a guy! The gallery addition is a nice touch.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
spider wrote:
suzib wrote: You name it, you got it

Suzi, You are very sweet (ha!). With the holidays coming up, sweets are probably the last thing I need (hehe). Doing what you do by being active and helping others is more than enough thanks for me. :D

I have been pondering adding a "food" tab to PrestoPhoto for a while. When that day comes, you can post some recipes there.

Spider......Did you mention "FOOD"
Will this do ? ha ha

"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
George, that looks good enough to eat
45 posts Page 4 of 5