Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
67 posts Page 1 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
Who would like to have a newsletter? I was thinking we could have a community newsletter at least once a month. Everyone is invited to contribute to it. I thought we could have memebrs tutorials from the site thread, and helpful tips and links and a page to show of some members images a page for Elements news and a page for Photoshop news. I also thought the people could submit articles like reviews or a story of an experience they have had while out taking pictures. And how about someone volunteer to be a questions and answer guru? My ideas are just that ideas. If you don't like something no problem.

This will be our newsletter so it will be done the way we want. Each time a newsletter is ready a thread will be started for it with a .pdf file (we can't upload a .pdf so it will be zipped) to download and you can place you comments, questions or whatever there.

SO here is what I need from you all right now.
1. Do you like the idea?
2. What would you like to see in the newsletter
3. Is once a month fine with everyone.

Here is a sample I was playing with last night. It's not much, I was just playing with the software and the idea.

You gotta love CS3, I converted page one to to a jpg for web. This is small but you get the idea if you don't want to download the zip file
PCEC-Newsletterpg1preview.jpg
PCEC-Newsletterpg1preview.jpg (143.28 KiB) Viewed 1290 times

Attachments

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Wow, you did a great job. I only thing I would change is to try to get new tutorials in it instead of the ones already on the site. Just a thought. I am for it. if I can help let me know
That was really cool. Great job. Sign me up.
Glad you like it so far. Like I said, this is OURS and everyones input is needed.

Suzi, I am hoping people will submit tuts that are not in the members tut area.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Wow Kim that is great. You did such a nice job on this. I will do my best to send some tut's that I find interesting. I don't mind putting in tuts that are on the site in your newsletter.

your off to a great start and I will try to help you in any way too. :mrgreen: Love that Mr. Green

Forgot to answer your question.

Once a month is good for me.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Wow that is great and I hope we can make it work. I love the idea and what you have done so far. Keep thinking about the content.
Tina B :D
Great job - I think it would be nice to have a monthly feature on a member - maybe a standard list of questions
Kim! What a cool idea! I'd love to see something like this. PDF is great.

Here's a link to Foxit, a free PDF reader that is way smaller, quicker to load, less bloaty than Adobe's monster. If you make it your default PDF reader, you'll never see the Adobe thing again and you'll find that Foxit opens pretty much instantly.

"Sign me up" for the Newsletter. I like the suggestions for content that I've seen so far.

Thanks, Kim for a great idea. :D

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Tina, the idea is for the members to help come up with the content they want to see in the newsletter

Jane, I love that idea.

Steve, thanks for the link I will check that out. Also, I hope you will provide some tuts or techniques that you don't post here.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I downloaded the newsletter. That is very nice.
Thank you for creating it.
[url]http://www.sheilascorner.com/photography.html[/url]
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
67 posts Page 1 of 7