Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
67 posts Page 7 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Ok, will be waiting at my monitor for all the excitement. I am sure it is going to be fantastic.
Thanks,
dbarta :roll:
Sorry for the confusion Don. I did start a thread that it was a locked link for testing but it got buried. I have removed it from the gallery so hopefully it isn't showing on the main page anymore.

Just checked and it is no longer there to tease and confuse. :mrgreen:
Do watch for it on Saturday morning unless I get to anxious and post it earlier. Still have to do the Q&A section and anything else that is submitted by tomorrow.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: ...Just checked and it is no longer there to tease and confuse. :mrgreen:

Hey! ...That's my job. :lol:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Gary, thats why I removed it, I didn't want to put you out of a job. :mrgreen:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it...
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to put together this forum - - and a newsletter!! That will be so helpful. And once a month would be awesome! I can't wait for December 1!

I just want to let all of you know that I truly enjoy this forum. You are so talented and creative!! I hope some of it will rub off on me. I don't know enough about PSE to contribute (don't even know what a plug-in or an action is), but I LOVE reading your posts on the forum and looking at the creative things you are doing with your photos. Sometimes I have to MAKE myself turn off the computer and go to bed!

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to learning LOTS of things here.
Deb
PSE6/PE4/Windows XP/Firefox/Canon MP600/Canon PowerShot S3IS
Watch out Deb, it's very addictive! :lol: Glad to see you are enjoying yourself! :D
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
67 posts Page 7 of 7