Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
67 posts Page 6 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
What a great idea, Kim. I would love to see a newsletter. I, too, will keep my eyes out for ideas.

Kelly

P.S. To Wags and everyone else who helped make this forum - the forum is looking better and better each day. There seems to be something new I see (like the new images section on the home page). Thanks for all your hard work. It is truly nice to visit here.

Kelly
Great Idea ! Once a month is perfect.
Hibe wrote:
jenclark wrote: Uh oh, someone is about to lose the young grasshoppa status.............GARY!!!!

Good ideas on the newsletter. I like the IOW also..never made it but did one time in editors choice and I was thrilled.

Well if I'm going to join the party, I might as well pass some drinks around.

Gary, Glad you are passing the drinks around. Wouldn't my drink photo be a great Creative Challenge from the way you came up with some editing on this picture at PET? They were really creative.

I think it is a great idea for the newsletter in PDF format....no subscribing, no postage & handling, no waiting for the mail to arrive. Information coming from all the members, it can come out when it is ready. Monthly would be great, but with busy lives we would understand if it is not on time.

Great job trying to put this together.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Wow! I have not been able to be around here as much as I would have liked, but I am thrilled to see how well this forum is taking off, and now you are starting a Newsletter! Congratulations to everyone involved :)

I have yet to figure out how everything in this forum works, as it is so much different from the other forum.

I did tonite figure out (I hope) how to get my signature in the messages!
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
Hi Charles, nice to see you. The site is pretty easy to get the hang of. Look forward to seeing more.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, just read through this thread and I think your idea is a great one, as is the prototype newsletter you posted! What creativity and drive you have!
Lorri
This is a great idea! I can't wait for the first issue.
Ellie
When I click on the first issue in the gallary section on the right side it opens up a blank page. What am I doing wrong? At the top of the new page is says password required.
dbarta (donz piks) :cry:
there is a snafu on that as of yet...i think they are working on getting it fixed..I don't even get asked for a password. Oh well we will see the finished product in a few more days.
You aren't doing anything wrong - Kim was just experimenting with a few options. The newsletter isn't due to be released until Dec 1st.
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
67 posts Page 6 of 7