Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
10 posts Page 1 of 1
We have a problem ..all the previous images that were posted before today are now not showing up..getting a strange message instead. Jane, we need help
I think when spider cleared the cache we wiped out our images...how can we get them back
suzi.. when I click on your gallery link, all your images are there. :D
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
no, Kimi go into any post that someone has posted an image before today click to see jpg..try last week monday artsy and you will see
Just the imbedded images in the posts are gone.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
yep, all of them from all the posts since site went up
I am going back to all my posts with images and reloading them. You ahve to delete the file that is there and upload new one. dang
Everyone take a deep breath! This is not the end of the world as we know it, merely a little speed bump on the highway of life. :)
Jane do we need to delete the file and reupload each image or is this something that Christan can fix. I will relink mine if that is easier for either of you......Not that big of a task for us since we have less than 2 weeks online. Don't worry Jane we all understand those bumps in the road. :lol:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
jenclark wrote: Jane do we need to delete the file and reupload each image or is this something that Christan can fix. I will relink mine if that is easier for either of you......Not that big of a task for us since we have less than 2 weeks online. Don't worry Jane we all understand those bumps in the road. :lol:

At this point I don't know if its something that can be relinked or not. If the image is something you want showing right away then I would suggest editing your post and re-uploading.
10 posts Page 1 of 1