Congrats on 50 post Gary. I see the drinks are on you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanx... great to be here.
I can see by the green face, you had a few of them ... :lol:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Gary, I can tell with you here it is always going to be a party. Thanks for bringing such humor to the forum. On that, as I just told Suzi, I am off to bed. Need to sleep this one off for sure. :lol: :mrgreen:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Gary, if you are here for the party, the least you could do is wake your avatar up. :evil: :mrgreen: ;)
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
hukari wrote: Gary, if you are here for the party, the least you could do is wake your avatar up. :evil: :mrgreen: ;)

Sorry... it's the only pic I have of myself... and yes, it's taken at the end of a long hard day. Also, I have a lazy eye that becomes appearent at the end of those long hard days... dyslexic, cross dominant, and color blind as well. I have 20/20 vision, and my eyes used to change colors over time from hazel to green and back. They haven't changed in twenty years... pretty much mostly green now. My sister has two completely different colored eyes, green and brown... always has.
Gary
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Gary that is amazing........take a picture of her eyes, I would love the see them. :shock:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Gary, your past your 50th post but I wanted to say hello and glad your around, sleepy eyes and all :mrgreen:
That's an interesting story Gary! And I'd like to see your sister's eyes too! Where do live in the Phila area. I worked there for 15 years in the '80s. 4 Penn Center Plaza to be exact for Reliance Insurance Company. Live across the water in NJ though. Took the high speed line in. I just love Philly...so much to do and see!
Hopefully GARY is out taking photos of the eyes..........OH GARY, where are you???? :roll: I hope your not celebrating too much since your an older grasshoppa now.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Jen,
Just sleeping in... not a new sensation, but one I haven't experienced for a while.

Norma,
I live just outside in Upper Darby, I was working in South Philly next to the stadiums. I can't agree with liking Philly much though. Dirty town (Philthadelphia). Streets are terrible, with potholes, parking, and traffic. Goverment is openly corrupt. One saving grace... great food. NYC might be worse, but at least their mass transit is better and they have Boadway too. I'm originally from Harrisburg and would love to get back there or at least closer to that direction.
Gary
14 posts Page 1 of 2