Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
41 posts Page 4 of 5
Kim, your outline looks fantastic! Your creativity shines in such things and your energy level far exceeds my own!

I do have one suggestion for a section in the newsletter. What about a "Reviews" section where new software, other products (like graphics tablets or external drives) or online instruction sites are featured? Maybe one thing could be featured this way in each newsletter.
Lorri
the newsletter idea is wonderful. Now have I missed something about it? is this going to be a online news letter or will I be able to get it by e mail ? I missed some of the facts.
Tina B
Tina this will be done online by forum members, downloadable in pdf. Kim is heading this up. There is another thread with more information. check this thread .http://www.photoshopcreativeelements.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=428
Thanks for the information, I will keep my eyes open for the launch of the newsletter. Will there be a link from the forum to the Newsletter?
Tina B
Yes there will be a thread on it - look for it on or shortly after the 1st of the month. :D
Lorri reviews would be great. Instead of making a separate category however, since this is by member submissions I think that would be considered an article. If a review is submitted then it will be given a title as such. This is a new thing and as mentioned before, if not in this thread but in the other one, categories can be added or deleted as needed. Right now with the categories everyone wanted to see listed in the first post of this thread, there has been submission for only three of them.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Update-- Submissions so far, 3 tuts for Elements, 2 Freebies and 1 small article. Thanks to those you have contributed to so far.

I almost forgot, we have one interview on the works.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Update-- Submissions so far, 3 tuts for Elements, 2 Freebies and 1 small article. Thanks to those you have contributed to so far.

I almost forgot, we have one interview on the works.

Hopefully I'll be able to send part II of my submission today Kim.
Thanks Jane, I got it.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, I'm working on an element to send to you by Wednesday.
Ellie
41 posts Page 4 of 5