Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
41 posts Page 3 of 5
Kim you are doing such a fantastic job, i hope i can find the time to maybe share some scrapbook stuff.
Kim I will have my submissions to you in the next few days. I will email them to the new addy you have for the newsletter........like you didn't know that already. Yes, it's early and I was up late. That trying to get to bed early thing just isn't working. Too much to do here and can't pull myself away. :P

Just wanted to let you know I have my stuff 99% done, just need to go over it again. :mrgreen:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
The newsletter is great. I can't wait for the next one!!!

Thank you so much Kim for teh great work..

Tom
Thanks Jen and Judy that would be great.

Thanks Tom. We haven't had the first issue yet. The one on the other thread is just an example I was playing with.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: I have gone through the other thread to see what you all wanted to see in the newsletter. Not too many suggestions. Here is an outline of what I have so far. Any other additions please posted here. Also post here if you are going to submit something.

Can I find out what the previous thread was (please post a link). I may have something to contribute. Here are two ideas that I am not sure may have come up already:

1. Don't shoot the whole enchalada on the first issue. Not only will that make it tough to follow, it will drain you of all the most pressing ideas.

2. Tied to 1: Maybe you should have themed issues where there are many articles on one topic? it would certainly not attract everyone for every issue, but broad coverage may be attractive as a difference from other scattered publications and may retain interest in back issues -- without using up all your immediate ideas for topics. Even one topic can be tackled in a myriad of different ways.

In any case, I'd like to hear more.
Richard, first off welcome to the forum. here is the link to the other thread. Your input here is going to be greatly welcomed
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=428
Hi Richard and welcome. It is great to have you here. Thank you for your input. I love the themes idea. My hope was that by posting this one as a Winter Wonderland background theme it would draw thing in that direction. However, being the first issue I will take what we get.

Your help would be greatly appreciated for any questions we receive on using Photoshop. Most of us here it seems are pretty new to it. Any beginner tuts you would like to share would be greatly appreciated.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Hi Richard,

Very glad you found you way to the new forum. Looking forward to seeeing more of you around the forum.
John
Kim, I send you my part for the newsletter to the email you noted on the first post. Let me know what you think. :roll:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Good evening everyone. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and survived Black Friday ok. Just wanted to remind everyone there are 5 more day to get your submissions in for the newsletter. I will be working on the finishing touches Thursday and Friday to get the First Edition issue all together and ready to post on Saturday, December 1st.

Thanks to those who has already sent in your submissions. Great stuff so far. Keep it coming.

Have a great weekend

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
41 posts Page 3 of 5