Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
41 posts Page 1 of 5
I have gone through the other thread to see what you all wanted to see in the newsletter. Not too many suggestions. Here is an outline of what I have so far. Any other additions please posted here. Also post here if you are going to submit something. Don't submit the whole thing just what you are contributing, ie, PSE tut, scrapping article. Then send your submissions to PCECNewsletter at comcast . net

Spotlight Article
Member Interview
Q&A page
PSE Tuts
PSCS Tuts
Scrapbooking
Helpful Tips and Links
IOW (once started will highlight the IOW for each for the previous month)
Freebies (have an action, background, embellishment, etc to share? A link will be posted for a download)

Please post if you want to submit something or have another category you would like to see in this issue or a future one. Please send in your submissions by for the Q&A by Monday the 26th. The rest of the submissions are due by Wednesday the 28th

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim,

The outline looks great for the newsletter. Thanks for all you work in putting together the forum newspaper. Not two weeks old and we have a newspaper. Great job Kim!
John
John, thank you for your encouragement and help.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I, like John, thank you for sharing the outline and thanks for the had work. Good job!

Dane
Dane
-------------------------------------
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
-------------------------------------
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
I forgot to mention again the background theme is Winter Wonderland. I am posting to Header from page one for you to preview. This will be your only sneak peak. :mrgreen:

Also, we now have two PSE tuts being submitted that are great for beginners by Suzi and Linda (ljameson). John and Kev had said they would try to put a tut together as well. Great start everyone.

Ok, here is your sneak peak.
PCECFirstEditionPg1GTheader.jpg
PCECFirstEditionPg1GTheader.jpg (63.08 KiB) Viewed 1343 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
That looks great Kim! I'll be sending you a short article on our host - PrestoPhoto.com
Thanks Jane. Oh no, you just gave a sneak peak too sort of. :lol:

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
"I love it when a plan comes together." George Peppard - the A-Team
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Great job Kim. Love how this is all playing out. It can only get better!
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
Looks like it will be great!
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
41 posts Page 1 of 5