Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
19 posts Page 1 of 2
"alternate village" !?! :o I think they are the "alternate community". :lol:

And everything that they are talking about doing at the village can just as easily be done here.
Wags wrote: "alternate village" !?! :o I think they are the "alternate community". :lol:

And everything that they are talking about doing at the village can just as easily be done here.

I agree. Honestly, I think they should have offered the site to us in the first place. Thank you for helping us out. Site seems to be working very well. I'm enjoying it.
Okay - don't want folks to think I'm taking pot shots, but when we discussed a name for this forum many wanted to be sure that it sounded professional hence "community". Now granted a "Village" is a community............- but it brings up images of mud huts for me. :) If the village was meant to be "for the people" then why didn't the people get a say in what the new name was going to be?
Just wait until we get our banner up and all our kinks worked out. We are gonna kick butt!
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
with who's tutorial's kimi? certainly you didn't write them yourself? you have to give credit where credit is due :)
Sounds to me like you are just here to stir up trouble - please refrain from making unsubstantiated accusations.
Wow - what a mess at the PET (or village) forum. After finally realizing that I had not entered the twilight zone :o , it was very entertaining reading the posts and watching the mess unravel. "It's staying -- no, it's going -- not really, it's staying." I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring over there!

This forum already has a good "feel" and I hope everybody ends up here. Jane, again, you're doing a great job! I can't believe how far your idea has come in just a few days. :)
Amy

"If you do everything right the first time, you'll never learn anything new."

General Gallery
Landscapes Gallery
CS4/PSE6/PE4/Win XP (Desktop) Vista Home Premium(Laptop)/Wacom Graphire4/
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 & FZ8
Thanks - we still have more work to do here, but I think overall its going pretty well.
yeah, I see they have a little village up in their banner and Matt made this big let's rally together post.

NOT!!
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
19 posts Page 1 of 2