Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,
I keep getting this error message--Selected attachment does not exist anymore, when clicking attachments in the posts. I just went into the crop challenge and noticed none of the pictures are there just the paper clip and attachment- but when I click it I get the message above. Is anyone else having the same problem??
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Jancy, that happened yesterday when Spider had to clear the cache on this site to get the images to work. All pictures that were posted before yesterday in posts were lost. What I did was go back to my posts,delete the file for the image and reloaded it.
Thanks Suzi, so I guess that means everyone will have to do that? I noticed that the tutorials are having the same problem- unable to open attachments.
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Yep, it seems all of members are not reposting
Jancy wrote: Hi Everyone,
I keep getting this error message--Selected attachment does not exist anymore, when clicking attachments in the posts. I just went into the crop challenge and noticed none of the pictures are there just the paper clip and attachment- but when I click it I get the message above. Is anyone else having the same problem??

Jancy... Yes I had the same problem....thought it was my computer acting up :lol:

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
5 posts Page 1 of 1