Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Received my Best Buy email flyer for the T'Giving sales. Elements 6 with Premier 4 is $89.95

http://bestbuy.shoplocal.com/bestbuy/De ... 3&SortBy=3

You may have to put in your own zip code.
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
Suzanne, thanks for the info. I'm still tossing around the idea of E6. I have every version of Elements and thinking about skipping 6. BUT, I have said that every time they come out w/a newer version. So, we'll see if I can resist 6 :roll:
I got one too. I'm holding out for any on-line specials since the nearest one to me is 45 minutes away.

Amazingly enough I think I'm going to be standing in line at ACE Hardware when they open up at 7am - they have a Radio Flyer Wagon for a great price that I know my kids would LOVE! And a 7" Digital Photo Frame for $50.
Wags wrote: I got one too. I'm holding out for any on-line specials since the nearest one to me is 45 minutes away.

Amazingly enough I think I'm going to be standing in line at ACE Hardware when they open up at 7am - they have a Radio Flyer Wagon for a great price that I know my kids would LOVE! And a 7" Digital Photo Frame for $50.

Wonder if all the Ace Hardware's will have this special. I'll have to check it out.
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
Bad word..........best buy........nope still not shopping there..... :evil:

How about this price......it's not listed in papers yet I found it on a black friday ad online that Adobe Photoshop Elements 6/Premier 4 are $69.99 on the early bird special at CompUSA

THis is what I did........I went yesterday and bought it for $140 and change and asked if i could return it on Friday if the price was lower. They said sure as long as it's not opened. That part doesn't matter open/sealed because I plan on returning it and buying it right back at the lower cost. Think about it.......the line will be for sales, Not returns. This year I will test this out becuase I have done the same thing a Circuit City and plan on being out Firday to return and rebuy. That way I get the great price, don't wait in the lines and have the item I want without fighting for it. Wish me luck........thats my plan.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Doesn't CompUSA have a 30 day price guarantee like everyone else? I know Best Buy does, but our local CompUSA closed last year as part of their reorg. Anyway...you should only have to take in your receipt and ask them to give you the sale price and not bother with the box at all.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Great.............good idea now I can go get it out of the car..........I may be here at this puter until weee hours of the am........no, will do it in the morning. Thanks Gene, consider that advice well used. :P
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
My only concern would be would they have any left after the big rush on Friday. Usually those stores only get so many per store. You might have to wait until they get more in if they are sold out.
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

Hi Jen

I do not have a CompUSA close to me, but I do have a Best Buy. Late last month I purchased a Garmin GPS unit on sale, and was told Best Buy has a 30 day price guarantee. If I found the price cheaper at any store within the 30 days, I could get refunded the difference. During the Black Friday sale Best Buy had my unit on sale for $70.00 less than what I paid. I went in last night with only my receipt. Within less than one minute, I had the $70 (plus tax) in my pocket. I would think CompUSA would do the same thing, since they would allow you to take it back, then re-buy it.
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
Thanks Gene, consider that advice well used.

You're quite welcome. I know Best Buy does it because I picked up a 750G EHD a couple of months ago and then over the course of the next 4 ads they put it on sale twice, each time at a lower price. I went in twice during my 30 days and got $70 total back on it with no questions asked with just the receipt.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
10 posts Page 1 of 1