Photoshop Only
8%
Both
21%
Total votes : 53

We'll all learn together - what could be more fun??! :D
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Put them all on. The site was set up with both in mind. It might even convince me to try CS3.
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
I started with PSE5, go hooked and have CS2, just got PSE6/4 and have not even played with it yet. CS3-not sure I can do that any time soon but may hold out for CS4. Post any CS version tuts you want, there are many that can be helped by it. I will try to do the same but need some time.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
I am using CS2 and PSE3 and am happy with both ... going to hold off on CS3 as there
seems to be some kind of problems with inconsitant printing and besides that I
use so few of the advanced features of CS2.
If the concern is mixing both in the forums - just have separate headings.

Tom :D
We have an elements subforum - thatt his thread is in, and a Photoshop subforum just below this one. They have been there since about 3am the day before we opened. :)
As I said in a previous post,form,PSE5 has all the bells and whistles I can handle.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
kimi_boo wrote: Jane... who know we could do a poll. :P

Bert has some really good videos on his site for CS. I think starting... heck I don't know?
Maybe over the weekend if I'm not shopped out. We can pick one and then post an image we did following the directions.

I just don't want to go to the trouble if I am the only one trying to learn. I think I have things set up pretty well on the computer and I am ready to go. I am going to try and forget that I have Elements instead of taking the easy way out. So get ready for some questions... :oops:

Kimi,
Where might I find Berts site? Thanks, doug
Wags wrote: I put a poll in for you Kimi :D

Love the poll. I suggested it for the newsletter. I think it's a great way to get a concensus of the forums opinions and tastes.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Good idea, this poll.
I also appreciate when people state what they are using in their signature.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Doug,

It is Bert Monroy's site

http://www.bertmonroy.com/

dscott1108 wrote:
kimi_boo wrote: Jane... who know we could do a poll. :P

Bert has some really good videos on his site for CS. I think starting... heck I don't know?
Maybe over the weekend if I'm not shopped out. We can pick one and then post an image we did following the directions.

I just don't want to go to the trouble if I am the only one trying to learn. I think I have things set up pretty well on the computer and I am ready to go. I am going to try and forget that I have Elements instead of taking the easy way out. So get ready for some questions... :oops:

Kimi,
Where might I find Berts site? Thanks, doug
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
21 posts Page 2 of 3