Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
32 posts Page 2 of 4
Thanks, y'all,

As much as I enjoy the birds, and enjoy attempting to photograph them, I didn't put up my first window feeder until two weeks ago. By day-2 the chickadees and nuthatch had discovered it. They hit it in the morning from about 8:00 to 8:45 and than again around 3:00 or so. The little devils don't cooperate at all -- no posing :lol:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
I remember when you did this last year! Great job! Looking forward to more!
Rusty,

I think your bird pictures are very good! :)
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
Rusty, I think the first one is fantastic! What a showcase for that pretty little bird!

Chuck, don't know if anyone has already mentioned this, but now you look like a real Texan!!!
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Super pictures, especially the first one.
The best angle to approach a problem is the try angle.

Ann

Ann's Gallery
Nice job Rusty, I missed my chickadee's today but I fed them well before I left home! :D
hukari wrote: Chuck, don't know if anyone has already mentioned this, but now you look like a real Texan!!!

Oh and a nice looking RealTexan! Love your new avatar Chuck! :D
Hey Rusty now you know what life is like in the Pacific Northwest 'reduced to taking pictures thro' the window ' :) Not often do we get nice bright sunshine after a snowfall either.
Nice photos. Storm
Thanks, Bill, Charles, Reka, Ann and Shari,
I'm happy you liked it.

Storm, I'll never forget my first visit to the Pacific Northwest when I saw a T-shirt shop in Vancouver's Gastown with one that said, "We don't tan here, we rust!" :mrgreen:

You are all going to see bird pictures 'till you get sick of them. I'm having fun with my window feeder. ;)

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Very nice, Rusty. I like both.

Anita
I came across this article on Pop Photo this evening and it reminded me of your feeders - How to Set Up a Backyard Wildlife Refuge -The opportunity to shoot wildlife is as close as your backyard.
32 posts Page 2 of 4