Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
13 posts Page 1 of 2
I am sure by now everyone has tuned into the original Elements site and found out it is now a Village of confused and uninformed individuals. When you enter that site you will have crossed over a time barrier known as the Twilight Zone. A Zone of unknowns. I am going to try and straighten everyone out on what has really happened in the last few days. Please believe everything I write down or you will be exiled to the hereafter, no virgins will greet you and you will be punished quite severely and develop carpal tunnel syndrome. First of all, our illustrial teacher, Mr. Kelby was kidnapped by a group that identified themselves as the Elements Banditos. No one knows where he is and as we all know, he has not uttered a word about the demise of the forum which we will name Elements 1. The reason for the demise of Elements 1 has become quite clear. Kelby Enterprises was purchased by Captain Kirk from the Starship Enterprise who sold it to Mr. Spock, and as we all know, you cannot trust a man with pointed ears. He in turn ran away with a young lady name Tami who proceeded to capture his image on her digital camera, This image became IOW and she was awarded a brand new DVD from Elements 1. In the meantime a nice lady that we will call Jane proceeded to work 48 hours straight and low and behold there was light and Elements II was created. Again, in the mean time there was more light and someone, don't know who, created a Village that got all the emails and other things all mixed up. I even received an email from my grandmother who has been in a casket somewhere in Tennessee for the last 20 years. Isn't email great... Well, that's all I know for now but I will inform you of any future events after somemore light shows up. Thanks for you attention..Rod Serling
Well Bill... thank god you found us before they got you too. :P

Welcome!!
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
wonderful, Bill
You have entered another dimension neither space nor time.......do,do,do,do,do,do,do,do......<theme song playing>.... :mrgreen:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Bill, glad to see you made it to the otherside. Now you can stop beating your head in wall :mrgreen:
Beam Me Up Scotty
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
I don't know who kidnapped who...but whoever this fellow jonknee is over there ( at the new village forum)...he is definitely from the outer limits! He is doing some amazing stuff with the galleries! I don't know how many more surprises there are over there, but it is crazy how this week has played out! I hope both site excel...more stuff for all of us!
Bill,
I was getting dizzy for a while. This has been one weird trip. :roll:
Eva (formerly virgo1)
Eva
Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Eh
Eva's Break Some Rules Gallery
Nikon D80 & 70-300mm VR Lens
Are you sure your former name wasn't vertigo? :D
Jane,
We need a coffee warning smilie. :lol:
Eva
Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Eh