Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
16 posts Page 2 of 2
yeah, click my sig (the link for my blog). There are several posts there, and four of five have downloadable .psd versions.

These will be in PDF format this week - I'm thinking $5/download, and the sales all go to the Methodist Children's home.

But, heck - don't wait for me!

Click here to make your own donation!
Graffi, thanks again for the great cards and for the link. I took your advice and didn't wait for you, I donated my refund on the onOne Essentials 2 plus some through the link you provided.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Graffi,

The cards look great. Thank you. You have a wonderful site.

Kelly
AngelicKim wrote: Graffi, thanks again for the great cards and for the link. I took your advice and didn't wait for you, I donated my refund on the onOne Essentials 2 plus some through the link you provided.

I just got my PSE 6 yesterday and it had an advertisement for the onOne Essentials 2. What is that and is it worth it?

Thanks
Hi Sue,

I do not own Essentials 2 but it looks like great software. You can get a better look at it here:

http://www.ononesoftware.com/detail.php?prodLine_id=11

Scroll to the bottom of the page. There are several videos you can view. SOME of the videos are for other products that OnOne Software also sells.
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
Inspeqtor wrote: Hi Sue,

I do not own Essentials 2 but it looks like great software. You can get a better look at it here:

http://www.ononesoftware.com/detail.php?prodLine_id=11

Scroll to the bottom of the page. There are several videos you can view. SOME of the videos are for other products that OnOne Software also sells.

Thanks for the information. I did see four videos on it, but this is different, so I will check it out. The ones I did see kept referring to some other videos, but I could not seem to find them.
16 posts Page 2 of 2