Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
28 posts Page 3 of 3
Jancy wrote: Hey Jen--Is it a pajama party and are boys allowed, :shock: since Gary has the drinks???
Norma check Jen's room you probably left it there!! That's what happenes when you have a few to many :?

You bet Jancy, boys and girls but I'm not drinking from Garys stash......did you see the server??? Hey, if you have too many just stay over, I don't charge rent and there is plenty of room. Now if I could just find the maid??? You guys are slobs, messing up my space....HE HE HE :lol:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Congrats Gene - make sure you are wearing your "presentable" pj's! :D
PJ's????? But I sleep......ahhhh.......never mind....... :D
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Oh gene.........the image is seen without you even saying it. Funny funny!!!!
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Where's the bartender? I'd like a Barcardi and coke please ... and make it a double :shock:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: Where's the bartender? I'd like a Barcardi and coke please ... and make it a double :shock:

The waiter is back on page one. Watch your step though. The blind dude passed out somewhere on page two. Wouldn't want you tripping over him. :lol:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Oh gene.........the image is seen without you even saying it.

Jen:

I feel bad for you then....... :D
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Someone took the cover off the hot tub ... make sure the bartender knows to bring our drinks to over there. Also, we need some towels.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
28 posts Page 3 of 3