Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
28 posts Page 2 of 3
Guess I'll miss the party since I have my own room......HEY how about party in my room. one exception, drive yourself because I don't have my car today.

:lol: I know the jokes are coming so I might as well join in.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Rock on! Party in Jen's room!!!

(Maybe Jen was partying already and that is why the car is really in the shop..... :mrgreen: )
Congrats Jen. It must be Suzi's old room since she moved out... :D
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
It is and it's HUGE here.......I miss Suzib but maybe she will visit.

NO DRINKING on my watch.........that is until after the car thing. THen just for medicinal purposes only..........Rrighhhhttttt? Funny, Jane.......made me giggle. Wish I had an excue but Nooooo, I'm just having a bad day. It's almost tomorrow so It will be a better day. :P
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Hey, I noticed that under my avatar and was thinking when did I put that in! :lol: Where's my wine! :)
Hey Jen--Is it a pajama party and are boys allowed, :shock: since Gary has the drinks???
Norma check Jen's room you probably left it there!! That's what happenes when you have a few to many :?
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
WooHoo!!! I'm finally here for the party!! :D
Ellie
Congrats Ellie! :D
°HIC° ...loooksh like I's j....j....jusht made it °HIC° to the p...p...p...paarty........°HIC° Now where's m....m......my ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz °hic° Image
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Welcome to the party Gene and Elisa
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
28 posts Page 2 of 3