Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
10 posts Page 1 of 1
I thought it might be nice to start a thread about cool little tips you discover along your way to learning PSE. If anyone has tips to share, please add them to this thread!

For example, I discovered by accident that you can get a web image into your Editor without any great fuss. Just Click-drag the image from your Internet page over to the task bar and directly to the PSE element. Your monitor will switch to the PSE program and you can drop the image into the workspace without having to save it to your hard disk first.

You do need to save it at one point or another before you close PSE, however, or you will lose the file.
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
thanks Reka, I will try that
Hi Reka,
I think your on to something like "A cool little tips" section on the fourm. Thanks for the tip. Lets hope it catches on with the folks.

John
Reka,
thanks.
Works with IE but not Firefox.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Kev, which version of Firefox do you have? I have 2.0.0.9 and it works fine. :?:
Reka
ImageMOM

When you are in the crop mode.clicking on the two arrows will alter the width and height to there opposite.dave :D
Reka,
must have had a blip on my PC, works in Firefox now. Very handy.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Good deal, Kev. I was getting a bit worried there!
Reka
ImageMOM

Reka,
thanks again,
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Reka,

This is cool and I think the idea of having a Tips and Tricks section is a good one. I took a look at the forum and cant see anywhere I would be inclined to look for this kind of thing.
John
10 posts Page 1 of 1