Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
25 posts Page 1 of 3
This is urgent......we get some questions for our experts to answer for our first newsletter. Please post any and all questions you have here regarding our software/photos/cameras/etc....here and we will compile them and give the answers in the newsletter. Do not answer here.......Hope y'all can help. :P
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
I will start us off with one that has been on my mind.

What is a good photography magazine? There are so many out there on the market and I have not had one in my hand to see for myself. I need advice on the top 3 magazines.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Two magazines that I find most useful are the following:
Outdoor Photographer & Digital Photo Pro.

John
Thanks John but on this tread don't answer the questions........they are for the newsletter. We don't have any submissions for this section and Kim is just filled to the gills with things to do for this. I wanted to help her out and get this started. I know, it's Monday.... :P
Jen Clark
How about how to make a stoke around an item? I know when I was new, I had a hard time with that.
I was coming from Publisher and had never heard of stroke.

Lighten a dark image?

I'll try and think of a few more.

REMEMBER: Please do not answer these questions. They are for the newsletter. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Not to open a hornets nest...
but answering how to re size, crop, and sizes for printing could be very useful.
Took me about forever to "get the concept" of aspect ratio.
m
Michelle
msbrad wrote: Not to open a hornets nest...

Hmmm... :roll:

Juergen
Thanks for doing this Jen, I really appreciate all your help.

As Jen and Kimi have stated, please do not answer the questions in this thread. Also, please put in the form of a question and not a suggestion for a question. This will make it easier so all I have to do is copy and paste the question into the newsletter instead of doing a lot of typing to put it in question form.

Q: How do I get ACR 4.3 to not automatically open my .jpg images when I start CS3? It didn't do it before I upgraded to 4.3.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Since I have read conflicting approaches to color management.

What is the best approach to color management?
Gary

Rebel xti ~ 18-200mm ~ 70-300mm ~ PSE6 ~ Windows Vista Premium 64

Gary's Gallery
msbrad wrote: Not to open a hornets nest...
but answering how to re size, crop, and sizes for printing could be very useful.
Took me about forever to "get the concept" of aspect ratio.
m

That one sounds like more of a tutorial idea instead of a quick question. Chas actually posted a tut for that or at least part of that in the members tutorial section.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
25 posts Page 1 of 3