Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
29 posts Page 2 of 3
I use Jodi's frames and drop shadows and bevels and so on and so on more than I use the ones that came with Elements. I highly recommend them.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I also have her CD's and they are EXCELLENT! :D
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Sunny,

I was just trying to determined if I wanted her CDs, I understand that you aren't trying to sell them. I do thank you for posting the information about her CDs. As I said before, I been to her website and couldn't find them anyplace or any information. Because of your post ... How I have some thinking to do, now that I see what is on the CDs. :roll:

Thanks,
Dane
:lol:
Dane
-------------------------------------
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
-------------------------------------
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
I heartily recommend Jodi's CD's.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Jancy wrote: I also have her CD's and they are EXCELLENT! :D

My sentiments exactly! Everything I did in scrapbooking had her style or bevel or frame on it. She has some effects that I want in version 6, but she told me that sadly she wouldn't be doing anything for version 6. Oh well, that's what I kept version 5 for. :D
Es
Photoshop CC, Premiere and Elements 13
Jodi's Elements stuff.... I can't recommend them enough!! :mrgreen:
I'm anxious to get the CD's. She said I should have them by the end of the week. Thank you all for your comments. She sure comes highly recommended.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I'm interested in seeing what y'all are talking about. I can't find a link to her site, can someone post one? Also, I wonder if they will work in PSE6?
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Jen, from What Es said, I don't guess they do. "She has some effects that I want in version 6, but she told me that sadly she wouldn't be doing anything for version 6."
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
So sad about version 6 but it doesn't matter since I will keep 5 up and running on my computer.

I'm not clear, is there a site to see her files before you buy the CD?
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
29 posts Page 2 of 3