Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
29 posts Page 3 of 3
Not that I'm aware of, but check Jane's post earlier in this thread. She gave a link to download some of Jodi's frames.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I have both of Jodi Frye's CD's and I also highly recommend them. She mentioned at the Village she will not be doing a CD for version 6 and I quote "since the new release isn't add-on friendly as far as supplementing program with custom frames and backgrounds I chose to sit this one out." end quote

Here is her website, although you will not find her CD's mentioned on her website, you can contact her using her email and order the CD's that way.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jlfrye/Jodi_Frye/
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
Thanks Charles I will check the link. The disks sound great and y'all have given rave reviews but I have an issue buying sight unseen. I need more info so hopefully if I email her she will give me just that. If I find out more I will post for those of us that are not familiar with her work. Thanks again.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
jenclark wrote: Thanks Charles I will check the link. The disks sound great and y'all have given rave reviews but I have an issue buying sight unseen. I need more info so hopefully if I email her she will give me just that. If I find out more I will post for those of us that are not familiar with her work. Thanks again.

Did you check the link I posted earlier (on the first page) to samples of her work - these are not ones that appear on her CD's, but they will give you a good feel for what she creates.
I got that Jane,thanks and you see now I'm hooked........I have emailed her and not heard anything as of yet. Y'all need to quit posting such good stuff so I'm not tempted and I have a chance to learn what I do have.

Like thats gonna happen......... :shock:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
:D I got my CD's today (fast shipping), and got everything installed at lunch. Haven't had too much time to look around yet, but everything I saw looked great! Jodi provides readme files that are very comprehensive and informative.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I'm very bad about reading instructions - I didn't read Jodi's "Read Me" file and ended up asking questions that were clearly answered there, once I bothered to look. :oops:
Jodi also has a Missing Styles CD for those with earlier versions of PSE.
doug
Yup - got that one too, works just fine with PSE5
29 posts Page 3 of 3