Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
18 posts Page 1 of 2
I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the scrapbooking section... but I am lacking inspiration.

I am preparing a program for an upcoming event and I am stuck. What more does it need? Should I do some color on the inside? Please share your ideas with me.

Here is the outside - it would be printed and then folded in half.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c316/allisonandrews/MWSnap2202007-11-2615_36_46.jpg

Here is the inside.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c316/allisonandrews/MWSnap2212007-11-2615_37_04.jpg
maybe the inside could have a large clip art on a very low opacity.
and you could use the same one on the front cover in some of the white space.
:P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I think it looks great as is. Since there is a lot of text I think color on the inside would just confuse things.
I was thinking perhaps some gold cord running up the middle... like they have in some graduation programs. I just don't know if it would like okay or look cheesey.
gold cord with a tassel would look good, it does already look great.
If there is a school logo I would try putting it on the front page at very low
opacity... I think you have done an outstanding job. Tom :D
It looks great. Are you printing on white paper? Maybe print it on a pale yellow or and add the gold cord in the inside as you described. Maybe on the front so a reflection of the word Reflections at a very low opacity.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Okay, what about this....

Looks great..I would like to see what the word reflections on the second page would look like if done the same way as on the first...maybe to much..just a thought
Well, I decided to draw my cord and added a tassel.

Here is the updated inside.

It will probably be on an ivory or cream paper.
18 posts Page 1 of 2