Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Jane,
I know you have some out of pocket expenses for this site and I'd like to help contribute towards those expenses. Can you PM me with an address where I can send? You accept checks? hehehe :P

P.S. I have to have somewhere I can post pics of my babies lol
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Oh Tina I agree 100%, I offered in the beginning, but Jane told me to wait!
I thought there would be a donate icon we could click and contribute. Maybe soon! :D
My husband belongs to a forum called v8buick.com ... and I know that he has sent them almost $200 in donations ... I think I can come up with a few to post pics of my babies on here.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie, I would love to pictures of your Yorkies. Do you have a PrestoPhoto gallery to link too? There isn't one in your signature.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I haven't gotten pics up yet ... maybe this week I'll do it :)

I have a pic of the Viper under My Bad Day in The Coffee Shop
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
As much as I appreciate you generous offers of support, I would prefer that you support PrestoPhoto since they are footing most of the bill, and the better business is for them the more secure my job is. ;) If you aren't ready to order a book just yet, you might consider purchasing a "PrestoPhoto Supporter" membership - that will get you a full 1GB of gallery space. That way you can upload full-size pictures and use your gallery space as back-up in case your 'puter crashes or a natural disaster occurs. (you can set up more than one gallery in your space - and make them public or private.)

Oh course if you still insist on getting me a little something for Chanukah, I guess I can't stop you. :D
Thanks Jane,I will try to set that up on Monday. I am getting ready for my niece's wedding this weekend. Thanks Again! :D
I think I am going to do that also..more backup places the better
Woo Hoo, I'm a proud card carrying PrestoPhoto Supporter as of a couple of minutes ago! :) Thanks for the link, Jane. :P

Dane
Dane
-------------------------------------
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
-------------------------------------
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Thank you all for supporting PrestoPhoto!

I've asked about setting up a direct PCEC site supporter option - don't know if Spider has the time to do it now, (I'm such a taskmaster - he has a few dozen things on his list already from me! :o ) but I'll let you know if/when we can do that.

I know I give $5-10 a year to a few sites I belong to help out with the expenses. If lots of folks chip in a few dollars here and there it certainly helps, especially for a site that is as image heavy as this one. (And it keeps us from having to run any ads) But I don't want anyone to feel obligated to contribute, this forum will remian free to all users.
18 posts Page 1 of 2