Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
12 posts Page 1 of 2
I can't upload a new picture. Are there problems with the site or just me?
~coco~
the view

from here
Coco, are you trying to upload to your gallery or into your post? I uploaded to a post about half an hour ago and it worked. If its to your gallery, you may have exceeded your gallery limit.

Testing inline image
AngelGlobe2a.gif
AngelGlobe2a.gif (23.6 KiB) Viewed 739 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Wow that is absolutely beautiful Kim. How did you make that? I'm just trying to upload to my gallery. The generating thumbnails thingy isn't going away. I've only used 25 mb. I did just like I always do but it won't load. I even tried deleting and uploading more than one size and re-saving the image under a new file name. And the original image does show up. It's just not generating thumbnails for some reason. What can I do to
~coco~
the view

from here
Sometimes it doesn't finish generating the thumbnail - I have no idea why. But if you click on the "order image" tab it will show up there. And after that it will show up in the gallery proper. Just a werid little quirk.
Unfortunately that's not working. I've tried everything I can think of. I don't know what else to do.
~coco~
the view

from here
That is odd - I'll email Christian, and hopefully he will be able to take care of whatever the problem is in the morning. (It's long past his bedtime now.)
You're terrific to respond so quickly Wags, er . . JaneI (I'm one of those that thought you were 2 people!}. I appreciate it greatly.
~coco~
the view

from here
Well sometimes my hubby thinks I have multiple personalities....LOL! :mrgreen:
We have to! I was able to upload to a post just fine.
~coco~
the view

from here
Hi All,

PrestoPhoto has been really busy today, and the thumbnail servers got crushed. We've had almost a thousand images in the past few hours, so things got backed up especially with a few back-to-back mass uploads. I've brought in some extra servers and taxed them with doing overtime on the thumbnail queue. Everything should catch up here in 15-30 minutes, though the uploads keep on comin' Sorry for the delays, and just keep sending the images! Nothing I like better than a good excuse to put a bunch of computers to work. Currently we have 12 processors chugging away just on the thumbnails. :shock:
12 posts Page 1 of 2