Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Bill, you were successful. So you know for sure that you are entered, when you click the plus sign next to the contest you entered a little icon of a walking/running man will show up next to the plus sign just to the right of it and before the contest name.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks, Kim,

I left for several hours to feed DW at someplace other than Chez Here, tried it not long ago and worked fine. Obviously, your filter fix was the solution.

I don't see anything on my gallery pages that looks like a key but that's OK. You have scared me off sufficiently that I wouldn't mess with it if I did find it.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
I have been AWOL for a while and I am trying to catch up on this great new contest feature in our forum. Where are the little icons for our winners so far????? Surely they show up with an avatar? Where is the hall of fame? How can we see winning entries?
Angela, I post the winners every Friday night or Saturday morning. Last ones can be found here in members gallery thread
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6890
The page winners are announced in the Scrapbooking thread. The icons are on the pictures in their galleries.
As can be seen here,
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/1738051

I can't answer the Hall of Fame question
Suzi,
The Pumpkin contest starts Wed. Oct. 28th. Does that mean we have to wait till the 28th to post anything? It is not letting you enter right now...
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Christell. that is a VioVio contest, you have to wait to post till it opens. But I think you can upload your picture to the gallery now and add it to the contest on Wed,
Angela, the Hall of Fame contest and Scraps of Fame contest are still here too. The way those will work now is the weekly winners for the month will be entered and the forum will vote between those winners for the winner for the month in each contest.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
17 posts Page 2 of 2