Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
17 posts Page 1 of 2
I wonder if it is just me ... I seem to need retraining every time I try to do something.

I posted an image into the current contest several days ago. Tried to add another one today:
uploaded image into gallery
went to that image and clicked "edit"
went to the bottom of the page and clicked the "plus sign" next to contest
Nada, Zilch, Nothing Happened

I'm pretty sure this is the same sequence I followed before. Thought maybe we were limited to only entering one image into a single contest ... Nope, I see others with two or more images posted.

Have no idea what's happening. And, yes, I checked and verified that I was logged in to PrestoPhoto.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
After you clicked the plus sign, it didn't change auto-magically? I think it changes into a little running person or something. I think that is what happens for me. Then I have to click Save to make the change "stick." Did you try to Save?

Courtney
Ok, I think we messed something up with adding a new filter to the contest so that only forum members could enter. I'll get back to you as soon as I check it out.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
OK, try it now, I think I got is fixed.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I just added one and it worked fine!! Thanks, Kim
It was that new permissions filter. Even though I had them set correctly it wasn't working. I reset them and then added them again the same way and they worked.

Just a little FYI for everyone. You are all probably seeing a new icon in your galleries at the top right where you can edit, print, ect. Its a little key. You can set permissions for your gallery or images. My recommendations is, don't do it. lol

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: It was that new permissions filter. Even though I had them set correctly it wasn't working. I reset them and then added them again the same way and they worked.

Just a little FYI for everyone. You are all probably seeing a new icon in your galleries at the top right where you can edit, print, ect. Its a little key. You can set permissions for your gallery or images. My recommendations is, don't do it. lol

Kim :rotfl: :rotfl:
I must have a different gallery than you folks because when I try to submit to contest and go to my gallery, click on photo and edit, I do not get any kind of plus sign. Help!!
Bill when you scroll down almost to the bottom of the edit page you should see the plus signs with the contest names next to it. You are not seeing this and you are definately logged in to PrestoPhoto?

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, thanks for the reply. I finally found the edit icon and the plus sign. How do I know if I was successful?
17 posts Page 1 of 2