Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
12 posts Page 1 of 2
I just registered, and didn't know where I should post this. I merely wanted to see if all is working okay.

Well I must have done something wrong. I don't see my picture that I thought I uploaded...How is this done?

Dorrie
Welcome Dorrie!

There is a thread on creating Avatars here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75

If you don't find the answer you are looking for there please ask! :)
Hi, Dorrie, and welcome. Post your picture (your avatar, I assume) in the user control panel.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Welcome to the forum Dorrie. Go to the User Control Panel, under profile go to avatar. It can be no larger than 100 x100 pixels and 16Kb in size. Do this in the PSE editor by using image>resize. Then file>save for web. This will save it as a .gif file.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
...or you can do like Wags (aka Jane) says... :lol:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Thanks, I got it figured out...Sorry you will have to bare with looking at an old Silver Surfer each time I post, but didn't have anything else right at the moment. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hello & welcome Dorrie, looks like you are fitting right in! :D
Welcome Dorrie,
didn't I just meet you on the Village forum.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Dorrie, welcome and your avatar picture is great. You will notice my picture is not posted i am afraid they shut the forum down if i did that. You will have fun here. Everyone will help you figure things out. I know i had a devil of a time with the link to my gallery done. Glad you have joined us.
Hi Dorrie and welcome. Nice to have you here and just in time for the first newsletter to be released tomorrow.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
12 posts Page 1 of 2