Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
15 posts Page 1 of 2
Now through the end of the month Costco is running a special on Photoshop Elements 8 for only $49.99. And it includes a Scrapbook Training DVD by Linda Sattgast (my mentor) that normally sells on her site by itself for $49.95. (Costco is the only place that has her training CD bundled with the software.)

Even if you aren't interested in digital scrapbooking the training dvd will help you get the most out of PSE8.

After seeing this deal I will definitely be upgrading!!! (Hi honey, you just got me a great Chanukah gift, thanks!... lol)
I need vers. 8. I will be teaching an Elements class here starting in Jan. The school bought 8.
I don't have a Costco.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
You just need a member ship # (or to know someone with a membership that is willing to share their number) and then you can buy it on-line from Costco.com
Kim
If you are teaching a class you should be able to get the software trough the school where you will teach the class for a teachers discounted price. Check with the school. If I had a costco # I would share it with you but I do not. I looked on line also and it is a good deal but no # for me either and by the time I would buy the memebership I might as well pay full price for the darn thing at Best Buy.

Tina B
Costco is the only place that has Linda's training DVD bundled with it. I don't have a Costco membership either, but the friend that called to ask me if this was a good deal does. So I texted hubby and told him to go give her $50 and his shopping would be done for the year.
I've bought from Costco online before and I don't have a membership. They do, however, charge a slightly higher price for non-members (I think it is something like a 5% upcharge).
Amy

"If you do everything right the first time, you'll never learn anything new."

General Gallery
Landscapes Gallery
CS4/PSE6/PE4/Win XP (Desktop) Vista Home Premium(Laptop)/Wacom Graphire4/
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 & FZ8
I'll check online. :bigwink:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I just ordered PSE 8 from Costco on line and the extra charge for non memeber was only
$4. So I have PSE 8 on the way and will be upgrading from 5 and I hope I like it as well as 5. The total with tax and the extra $4 was $58.61
Tina B
I just checked Amazon and they also have it for a final cost of $58. They offer a a $20 rebate to get their price down to $58 and free shipping
Tina B
Tina_B wrote: I just ordered PSE 8 from Costco on line and the extra charge for non memeber was only
$4. So I have PSE 8 on the way and will be upgrading from 5 and I hope I like it as well as 5. The total with tax and the extra $4 was $58.61
Tina B

Tina... did they say it came with Linda's CD?
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
15 posts Page 1 of 2