Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Kim
Nothing mentioned about the other CD so my answer is no.
From Linda's site:

Scrapper’s Guide has partnered with Adobe to bring you over 6 hours of training absolutely FREE exclusively at Costco! Follow along as Linda Sattgast takes you from novice to accomplished digital scrapbooker. Lessons include:

• The Essentials of getting around in PSE8
• What a layer is and how to create many kinds of layers
• How to build 10 scrapbook pages, from simple to more advanced
• Written steps for all the lessons
• Photo Editing Tips
• How to use the Organizer and iPhoto
• Saving, Printing & Sharing
• A clickable Topical Index to help you find a technique FAST!
• A full kit called Garden of Memories and 16 matching layered templates
Picked up my copy this afternoon! (Aren't I a nice wife, I even do the holiday shopping for hubby :bigwink: )

Almost killed off my computer getting it installed. My computer is OLD and the DVD drive doesn't work unless I open up the case and unplug and replug in the internal connections every time I want to use it. Long story short - BIG SPARK - and computer shut down and didnt' want to start back up. :shock:

Hubby finally got it going again and the DVD drive worked long enough for me to get PSE 8 installed, trying now to watch some of the training DVD, but my drive keeps dying on me. Anyone got an extra $500 to donate to the "New Tower for Jane" cause? :D
Gosh, I am using the Mac version of Elements 8, love it, but paid full price, I really need to shop around next time. Costco is my fav. place to shop.
Canon Rebel Xti
Mac Computer
I got my copy from Costco yesterday and have not had much time to play yet. After Thanksgiving is over I will have time and plenty of questions. You do not need to be a member of Costco to order from them . They just added a $4 extra non member charge but it was still a great deal at that. The extra disc that came with looks interesting and I am anxious to be able to sit and take a look.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Tina B
15 posts Page 2 of 2