Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
17 posts Page 2 of 2
I had no problems adding my animated gif to my gallery, i do not remember doing anything special. My prayers go up for you and your husband and i hope the surgery goes perfect. I dont think you can post a psd file in your gallery. If you want to put upload it to 4shared and pm me the link i will be more than happy to see if you are doing something incorrect.
Thank you all for the well wishes. This is goiing to be tough.

Thank you for the link. I put it in my favourites.

The trouble with the animation I want is that the balloons are attached to a parcel and there is a smiley face I made in behind that. I want just the parcel to eventually drop away and show the smiley face.

I am going to have to try a couple more things, then maybe I will post it 4shared for ladybug. I have never done that before so I will see how my mood is in the next view days or so.

Thanks again for all the Kind Well Wishes.
Me again. I have figured something out from that link that I read.

It is not quite what I wanted but maybe this idea is better than having the whole box fall away from the balloons anyway. :woohoo:

What do you think. I am trying to cheer myself up here so don't mind my nonsense. :) :oops:
I am happy you figured out a way. Oh i just looked in your gallery how adorable!That turned out really well.
Thanks ladybug. It sure was a challenge. :)
cuckooca wrote: Me again. I have figured something out from that link that I read.

It is not quite what I wanted but maybe this idea is better than having the whole box fall away from the balloons anyway. :woohoo:

What do you think. I am trying to cheer myself up here so don't mind my nonsense. :) :oops:

I think it's a fun animation. :thumbsup:

Courtney
mtbspike: thanks for the thumbs up. I sure love when I can accomplish a tough task.
17 posts Page 2 of 2