Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Snow storm has it the mid western US. In Janesville , WI we have maybe 10 inches of wet heavy snow. Our trees look like they will start to break. Some people are without power and schools and businesses are closed. The weather report said may be 2 - 3 more inches of snow. I will go out and take some snow photos today and post some of them . The intersatate I 90 and I 94 are closed also. So just stay home and take photos today. The news just said 4000 homes without power in Rock County where I live.
Stay safe.
Tina B
Bundle up and stay warm Tina. We're just trying to keep our heads above water here in Philly.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
We didn't get as much as you, Tina
But... the TV people try to make it sound like the end of the world. This is my backyard after I made the necessary paths to the bird and squirrel feeders :bigwink:

My squirrels were smart. They slept in 'till about 10:00. Why hurry, they know the sunflower seeds will be there.

Looking forward to your Janesville images. The roads are still bad enough here that I'm not in a hurry to get any further than my own yard.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Here is one of the creek behind the house.
Tina
Winter-creek-jpg.jpg
Winter-creek-jpg.jpg (58.16 KiB) Viewed 994 times
Wow, that's beautiful Tina!!!
Tina, that is beautful!
Rusty
I like how you put the photos of the yard together, that is really neat.
It has been a day of putting mittens and hats and snow pants in the dryer. I have the grandkids to day so they have been in and out and in and out to play in the snow. I have a few more pictures to post but will have to wait until the kids go home.
Tina
Wow, Tina,
That's really a pretty creek picture.

My 'creation' is what I call "poor man's panorama". I was worn out and getting a bit numb so didn't want to screw around with a tripod and figuring out manual exposure settings. This way I could take four hand-held shots and use a layout that avoids blending problems and exposure variations.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Brrrrrrrrrrrrr....I don't miss the snowy weather one bit. Great photos,though.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Awesome photos. Snow is so beautiful. Buuuuut i don't want any.
11 posts Page 1 of 2