Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I went searching today for a single (8.5 x11)page calendar template that was set up for monthly pictures. I couldn't find exactly what I was wanting, so I created my own and thought I would share it with you. Here is an example of a finished calendar using pictures of some of my goats:

If you'd like to download the template you can do so here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/s3xb7k

If you aren't sure how to use a jpeg template here are instructions:

1. To create a calendar page, open the template and the 12 photos you would like to use.
2. Get the Magic Wand tool and make sure "contiguous" is checked in the Options bar
3. Choose the photo you want to use and choose "Select>All" (shortcut: ctrl "A") to put a selection outline around the picture.
4. Choose "Edit>copy" (ctrl "C") to copy the picture
5. Click on the template document to select it and then click on the area you wish to replace with the magic wand to select that area.
6. Create a new layer (ctrl J), select that layer - hold down the ctrl key and click on the icon
7. Choose "Edit > "paste into selection" to paste the photo/paper into the selection - do not deselect yet.
8. Resize or move the photo as needed, when you are satisfied with the placement then do "Select > deselect"
9. Repeat the above steps to until complete.
Thanks Jane - Happy Christmas to you.
Storm
Thank you Jane and Happy Hanukkah.
Thank you! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
4 posts Page 1 of 1