Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
149 posts Page 2 of 15
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 Next
Geoff, oh how beautiful. I love visiting these places with you all i may never get to really go there.
Downtown San Antonio, TX as seen from the Tower of the Americas:

GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Geoff: A beautiful photo. It looks like it was pretty windy that day.

GeneVH: I love that shot. Are you from that area?
Another photo from Niagara Falls.

geoff_chalcraft wrote: Barbados, December

This is one very interesting picture! :thumbsup: Beautiful.
GeneVH: I love that shot. Are you from that area?

No. I have 3 sons that have gone into the Air Force and basic training is at Lackland AFB in San Antonio. We have made 3 trips down there over the last 2 years. Glad you like it!
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Thanks for the comments on my picture from Barbados..... it wasn't really all that windy - just that the coast there points eastward - next bit of land would be West Africa. The air was soooooooo fresh! Shortly after that I turned around and walked into a shack by the road and tried my first rum punch! And as it was my birthday I bought everybody in the place one as well! I was thirsty and had just declined a fresh coconut that this gentleman was offering to fetch for me.......

PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
Gene what a great Texas photo. Russ beautiful, i went there but i was just a wee one. Geoff i love both of yours. The colors are magnificent.
All these beautiful tropical pictures remind me of my trip to Bermuda about 9 years ago.

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney , beautiful. Now you are all making me long to see that beauty first hand.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 Next
149 posts Page 2 of 15