Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
149 posts Page 3 of 15
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 Next
At the other end of the world, from the tropical islands, is Alaska.

Russ , that is beautiful and a place my husband wants to visit.
Beautiful images of fabulous places where you all have visited.
The most interesting place in the US that I have visited is Yellowstone NP.
btw: national geographic online & flickr are terrific sites for exploring the world. (my 2 favorite sites)
Google Earth is incredible.

This is a bubbling, steamy geyser pool,
places ynp geyser.jpg
places ynp geyser.jpg (151.87 KiB) Viewed 638 times
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
BJT: I haven't made it to Yellowstone yet. It is on my list and I hope to see it sometime this year.

Ladybug [Judy]: Alaska is a wonderful place, very scenic and beautiful.

A few years ago I used Elements and used to frame my pictures, as you can see in the picture below.

Below is another photo from Alaska.

What an amazing waterfall. I looked in my photo directory for my Alaska pictures and realized I wasn't digital yet. Bummer!

Courtney
Courtney: For 25 years I took nothing but slides with a Nikon 35 MM camera. It took me several years to scan all of them. I worked on them for 2 hours a day [4 days a week] for several years. Now they are all digital and backed up. I can't remember what year it was when I switched to a digital camera, but I'm very happy that I did.
Sparta, Ontario, Canada

Alaska: We took this photo of a huge hunk of ice because [to us] it resembled a duck.

Alaska
Russinator wrote: Courtney: For 25 years I took nothing but slides with a Nikon 35 MM camera. It took me several years to scan all of them. I worked on them for 2 hours a day [4 days a week] for several years. Now they are all digital and backed up. I can't remember what year it was when I switched to a digital camera, but I'm very happy that I did.

Oh, that's dedication. I know I would never complete that project, even though I don't have nearly as many photos as you had slides. I never was happy with my scanned results. Of course my scanner was a simple $125 model.

Great shots, keep them coming everyone!

Courtney
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 Next
149 posts Page 3 of 15