Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
149 posts Page 4 of 15
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15 Next
Sparta, Ontario, Canada

Russ, I love that photo. Outstanding.
Tennie: Thanks for the kind words. That happens to be one of the ones we framed and have hanging on our walls. After we took that picture we went for a hike and took this picture. It is also framed and hanging on our walls. Actually there are 28 framed photographs, that we took, hanging on our walls. Every now and then I remove an older photo, from it's frame, and replace it with a new photo. The mistake I made was printing them on our home printer at it's largest size [19x13]. The problem with that size is I had to have all our frames custom made, which was very expensive. However, the framer did an excellent job and they look great.

Betty yellowstone is another place i have always wanted to go and would love a closer look at that gyeser.
Russ i love the Sparta Canada photo. The way the flowers are in the forground. Fantastic.
Thank you Judy.
Alaska's Mount McKinley

Alaskan Sunset.
A couple more from San Antonio, TX.

This one was shot out in front of the Alamo:

Tower of the Americas at night. The light at the top alternates between red and green:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
GeneVH: I really like those two photos - Russ
From Alaska [my last few entries] to Yosemite in the winter.

Another lovely shot, Russ. One for the wall, if it isn't there already.
I've been home printing as well and found 11" x 14" the optimum size - I can get pre-made mattes and frames quite easily (Walmart, Michael's, a few others). I can print to 17" wide as well and then I have found poster-sized frames quite cheap.
My problem now is that I'm out of ink and the eight refill cartridges it needs cost about $1000 (for the 220ml ones, or about $600 for the 110ml ones) unless I can find a cut price (but genuine) set or get an Ebay expert to find some.
PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15 Next
149 posts Page 4 of 15