Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
149 posts Page 14 of 15
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Next
Utah's Lake Powell

Russ that looks like so much fun. But for one that can barely swim i would be a little afraid to try it. But it really does look like fun.
ladybug wrote: Russ that looks like so much fun. But for one that can barely swim i would be a little afraid to try it. But it really does look like fun.

Judy: Water skiing is alot of fun. You are correct, swimming is something that one should be good at before trying the sport.

If memory serves, this is known as "Rainbow Bridge" at Lake Powell.

The two people you see are my wife and me - when we were a lot younger.

Russ rainbow bridge is a beauty of a photo.
ladybug wrote: Russ rainbow bridge is a beauty of a photo.

Judy: I'm very happy that you liked that shot. I took it with an old Nikon 35 mm camera and slide film. Several months ago I scanned all my slides and they are now on my hard drive.

Below is a friend who is a very good skier. I could only ski that good in my dreams.

Another shot taken at Utah's Lake Powell.

Back to Alaska

Back to Panama

Oh, I love this Panama shot. The colors, the mono-tone tint is really attractive. Is this one framed? It should be!

Courtney
I second Courtney's opinion on the Panama shot!
mtbspike wrote: Oh, I love this Panama shot. The colors, the mono-tone tint is really attractive. Is this one framed? It should be!

Courtney

Dawnllee and Courtney: Thanks for the kind words. I haven't framed it yet, but I do like that idea. It would look great hanging on one of our walls.
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Next
149 posts Page 14 of 15