Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
30 posts Page 3 of 3
Hummie wrote: I have no idea what you all are talking about, but I'm glad to be here.

--------------->waving at ya all! Hi!

Hi Hummie! I'm guessing you are of Hummie's World? I emailed you recently with the extra step I added when using your tute for circularizing text in PSE. OH, and guess what? I did it to a graphic border, too, and then played with various filters and effects and made one look like tweedy fabric, and one like a textured paper. I'm going to do it with some vertical text next . . . . oh, and some brackets, and, and . . . so many ideas! Great to see you here!

If that's NOT you and you have no idea what I'm talkin' bout, well, you wouldn't be the first person to say so :lol: .

If anyone wants to see, I can upload.
Sara in Utah, not a photography expert, but want to learn!
My Everything Fibery & Crafty Except Beading, Blog, which includes DigiScrapping
Up & Running & Now We're Rockin' w/Jessica Sprague, beta for both; alumni & attendee
I feel the need to comment on this thread also. I feel very much at home here and this is the first place I check in the morning and the last I check at night. I breeze in PET once in awhile to see if I have any lessons to copy and I post very little. This is home and I really like it better on this side of the water, so to speak. They are the one's that broke confidence and told us one thing then did a 180 the very next day without taking the time needed to figure out the real game plan and how they could accomodate us. At that poing I felt like we didn't matter but then the take about us forming a new home and actually doing so made them change directions yet again.......So when PCE was formed, I made the switch and as times goes by I will even forget about PET..........so look out that mean's I'm here to stay. Plus, thanks for having me and my quirky sense of humor.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
I am only there until I get a few more videos downloaded and tuts. I am not posting on the forum any more and and I am not going to say good bye. Anyone there I would want to say anything to is here or I have their e-mails. I don't think that they deserve my words at the Village to say farewell.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I think we will have quite a few that frequent both sites and that is fine. Truthfully I miss my friends there. :oops:

It really is such a shame that management handled everything so badly. All we wanted was a way to keep our family together and yet it still got split in half. :cry:

Things seem to come together once they put Annie in charge. I think both Matt and Tami came off very harsh and unfeeling, even if that was not their intentions.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I think it is great if people want to go back and forth. I was until now, I just wasn't posting much. I cannot say the same as you about Annie, maybe at first but not anymore.

For those of you going back and forth, good for you. I am glad you are happy at both places. But for reasons I won't get into detail about, if I ever go back it will be awhile, a long while.

I just want everyone to be friendly and happy with whichever site they are on.

I wanted to change part of what I said. If I go back it will be after PET is totally gone and hopefully certain people that are behind the scene's or use to be.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I say we drop it.

THE BEST TO EVERYONE!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
kimi_boo wrote: I say we drop it.

Well said Kimi. I'm still a very newbie - or young grassHOPPI. I go to both site so I can learn - PSE is still so greek to me and I get frustrated not know how to do everything and seeing everyone else turn out such great pictures. I'm sorry feelings were hurt - but it keeps hurting the more it is talked about - and to be honest - young grasshoppi's trying to learn from both sites can start to feel uncomfortable.

This is a great site. Jane you have done really good work. Thanks for making this place happen so we have 2 places to learn at.
Marilyn

Once photography enters your bloodstream, it's like a disease.
mkctlc2001 wrote:

Well said Kimi. I'm still a very newbie - or young grassHOPPI. I go to both site so I can learn - PSE is still so greek to me and I get frustrated not know how to do everything and seeing everyone else turn out such great pictures. I'm sorry feelings were hurt - but it keeps hurting the more it is talked about - and to be honest - young grasshoppi's trying to learn from both sites can start to feel uncomfortable.

This is a great site. Jane you have done really good work. Thanks for making this place happen so we have 2 places to learn at.

Hi Marilyn. :D

Glad to see you stopping over. Hopefully more people will understand we can have 2 sites and everyone can get along. :mrgreen:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com

Pax Vobiscum ! :P
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Lately I am feeling more comfortable here than there :)

Nuff said :mrgreen:
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
30 posts Page 3 of 3