Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
30 posts Page 1 of 3
kept it short and sweet but I am not comfortable there any longer.

I truly hope I can help this grow into a great community! I look forward to working in both Elements and CS. (Yeah!)

now I promised hubby I would help him with the landscaping this weekend so I am off to work.
don't tell... but I will try to sneak in from time to time.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
glad to see you here kimi
now, I really gotta go. Glad to see you here to Judy. :P
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Judy and Kimi, glad both of you are here. I haven't said goodby to the Village/PET and I don't plan on it. I did click on the link someone posted about Dave Cross' post in the Village and how disappointed he was in all of us. Don't think I agree but its just time to move on.
I'm glad you are here too. It feels good! :P
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi,
I removed all my photos from my Viaalge gallery. Think they got the hint? Naaaaaaaaaaaaa.... :lol:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
I am still in both places but this on is starting to feel more like home. I don't even recognize most of the names over there any more. I will probably just stick with this forum and it will just take a while to figure it all out.
Glad to be back among the old friends.
Tina B
Please don't take this wrong. I WANT this forum to grow and thrive. But, for just awhile, it's nice to be small again, like PET was in the beginning. Back then I was able to read all the posts, and knew all of the people. Toward the end, it was overwhelming. Like I said, the goal is to grow this forum, but I'm enjoying this little time at the beginning when we're small.
I don't recognize a lot of the names - heck I don't even know who is in charge over there, and I like the smaller feel too. I know there are a few here that are being active now that were only lurkers at the PET forum. As some said - we are all starting over on a level playing field here, no one is an enlightened elder or senior contributor yet and everyone is helping everyone else get settled.

Yes it will grow, but because PrestoPhoto isn't in the Photshop business - there can be a free exchange of info about Photoshop without stepping on corporate toes so I think the culture here will develop a little differently.

And speaking of rankings - I haven't set those yet. Might have to have a contest to name the levels. :D
I was hesitating to say this, but what the heck... :P

What I love here is the fact that you get a genuine, comfortable feeling of camaraderie the first moment you "set foot" in the forum. That wasn't the case at the other site - well, I arrived a bit late and wasn't even a subscriber there, so maybe this was the reason I didn't feel completely at ease...

Anyway, I can't really explain why, but here I feel a lot more comfortable sharing some more personal info, and more importantly, my own creative work. :)

AND - this forum works flawlessly with my Opera browser!! Yay!!! :mrgreen:
PSE 8.0 - PS CS4 - IrfanView - PhotoFiltre - The GIMP
30 posts Page 1 of 3