Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
23 posts Page 3 of 3
Thanks from me, too.

The site looks great - I love love love the option of increasing the font size - it makes it so easy to read

Now I just need to get over pushing "save" instead of "submit" when I post a reply. LOL
Janice
PSE 11, Mac with Mountain Lion
I'm ON!
Had some trouble registering as I was already registered at VioVio. I sent my problem to administrator just before I went to bed and the solution was here when I got up. Thank you, Jane and Christian, you are doing a great job. I think it was a low blow for PET to not inform you what they were doing as they surely knew what you were doing. Oh well, probably a business deal. Probably sold the site for a good price. I wonder what kind of ads will be popping up?

I hope all who said they were coming over do, and as for me, I'm off to VioVio to see what product I might be interested in. :D :D :
Hopefully all the registration problems have been taken care of. User names are optional when registering at PrestoPhoto and in a couple of cases folks that had previoulsy regisitered hadn't picked a user name at the time they did.
23 posts Page 3 of 3