Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
23 posts Page 2 of 3
Thanks for all your hard work Jane. You are a dynamo!
jo
my gallery
Sony VAIO PC/Windows XT/PSE5/CS3
Canon digital rebel XT
Thank you Jane for all you've done. I started a Thank You thread on Pixel Hangout before seeing this one. :D
Eva ;)
Eva
Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Eh
Eva's Break Some Rules Gallery
Nikon D80 & 70-300mm VR Lens
Another Thank you to Jane and others who assisted. I would also like to thank PrestoPhoto for their providing this forum. You are truly appreciated.

RonH
Before I was just tired now I'm retired!
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/23789
Thank you for all of your time and effort! I would send you a basket of beautiful daisies if I could.... you guys are great!
Katie
Many thanks Jane and Spider. I can only imagine the work you guys have done to get this forum up and running, just fantastic. It's great to know the helpful folks we come to know and trust are still here, just in a different place. :D I will miss Matt, Corey and the rest of the guys video tutorials. Also I can't help but wonder why PSE User mag and website went down. PSE seems such a very popular program and the forums rocked. I would have paid $20 or so a year for the mag to keep it up and going. Oh well, a new home now, at least we do have a new place to go to.
Thanks! Thanks Thanks!

Jane you done a such a wonderful job with our new forum home. You have shown such leadership in this adventure. Excellent job and again thank you for all your efforts.
John :D
Well, I finally made it. Had to re-register, but it was worth it. What a crazy night! I'm still not sure what's going on, but I would just like to join everyone in thanking you, Jane and Christian, for all of your hard work. You definitely went above and beyond. From what I'm reading now, we're a village? I just have one question--did you all know that this site was going to be part of a village? My hope is that, knowing you were building this site, KW Media had the common courtesy to inform you that they had decided to keep the forum online.
Anyway, really looking forward to the Photoshop thread and the photography thread. Now I have to go make a new avatar and work on a banner.
Once again, thank you so much guys! ;)
grammom wrote: Well, I finally made it. Had to re-register, but it was worth it. What a crazy night! I'm still not sure what's going on, but I would just like to join everyone in thanking you, Jane and Christian, for all of your hard work. You definitely went above and beyond. From what I'm reading now, we're a village? I just have one question--did you all know that this site was going to be part of a village? My hope is that, knowing you were building this site, KW Media had the common courtesy to inform you that they had decided to keep the forum online.
Anyway, really looking forward to the Photoshop thread and the photography thread. Now I have to go make a new avatar and work on a banner.
Once again, thank you so much guys! ;)

No we are not a village - we are a community. :D And no - KW media did not inform us ahead of time. I asked both Matt and Tami about vivoio hosting a migrated forum. Tami never responded, and Matt gave me a very vague response and when I never got a reply to my requst for clarification.
What can I say that hasn't been said already? Your hard work, Jane, has really paid off in a wonderful way. What a nice new home we have! Thanks so much. :P
Jane,
Could you please do one more thing for me?
Could you pat yourself on the back?
Thanks
~coco~
the view

from here
23 posts Page 2 of 3