Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Hmmm, I made a post and it disappeared.

I checked the phpBB forums for a solution and only found a couple of things on it. Some where saying that deleting the avatar in uploading again worked and others said that the problem started after a recent board update. I wonder if PrestoPhoto being down yesterday has something to do with it. If it is caused by an update only Spider can fix it. I will send him and e-mail and have him check it out.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks Kim. I feel sooo naked without an avatar. :oops:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Gene,

I have been experiencing some issues with the board for a while - like a find new messages link that goes on for about two weeks.

I was trying something re the avatar, logged out - I usually have things set to "keep me logged in" or whatever.

When I logged in I got a new challenge to enter 2 words - I remember seeing a message about this a while back - and suddenly the New Messages problem I have been having went away.

So, if you keep yourself logged in, try logging out, then log in and see what happens.
John
Ok, I had to edit the source to fix/work around. Seems to work fine now. There is an update to phpBB, so this needs to be checked next time we update.
Thanks guys! It is working now. Now my profile isn't naked!
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

Gene, that was so funny. Good thing your photo looks normal. Wonder what they look like?
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Good thing your photo looks normal.

And just what does "normal" look like???? :rotfl:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

You know....like all of us on the forum....Attack Vector sounds like some kind of alien.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
18 posts Page 2 of 2