Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
307 posts Page 29 of 31
Previous 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 Next
They sure are gorgeous, Russ. Not only the bright colors, but the size of the blossoms! I'm afraid my sweet peas were planted too late this year due to our cold spring. I doubt I'll get any flowers before the frost. :(

Courtney
Anita and Courtney: Thanks for the kind words. IMHO, very few things are more beautiful than flowers [that is, other than my DW].
Just another beautiful flower from the yard of a friend. Don't know what it is, but is really is unique and pretty.

Attachments

Russinator wrote: Another photo of our backyard orchids.

I was playing around by framing it - not sure that I like it, but it was a good Photoshop exercise.

I want to play with the beautiful flowers to. I thought i would focus on the beautiful pink.
4771212011_b45724dee1a.jpg
4771212011_b45724dee1a.jpg (52.6 KiB) Viewed 618 times

Weez i do not know what it is either but it a neat looking flower.
I love the color coordinated frame.

I'm off to find another flower to photograph.
The patio pots were in full bloom this morning. Our little bit of a rose garden.

Attachments

Beautiful. Louise. I love roses,

Anita
Beautiful flowers, Louise. I especially like the 1st one.
Westiemom and Crunkle, thanks for the kind comments. The first one was a gift to me from my principal at school when my dear father passed away. It is a very treasured rose. The second one was a gift from a friend when my mom passed. I had to replace it this year but still love it every bit as much as I did the first one.
I think I posted this photo on a different thread.

See all those orchids below the apricot tree? They all have to be moved this morning. Today our tree trimmer is coming over to trim that tree for us - he does that twice a year. He says that's why we get so much fruit.

Previous 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 Next
307 posts Page 29 of 31