Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
307 posts Page 1 of 31
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 Next
As I was mowing our backyard this afternoon I was, at the same time, looking at my wife's beautiful flowers. That got me to thinking that [I think] we all enjoy looking at beautiful flowers and/or pictures of flowers.

So, I thought I'd start a thread, hoping that some of the group would share photos of their flowers and/or flowers that they have taken pictures of - pictures from this morning or maybe a few years ago.

I'll start off with this picture of my favorite rose in my wife's rose garden.

Gorgeous, Russ
suzib wrote: Gorgeous, Russ

Thank you Suzib. If the sun comes out tomorrow I will get more pictures. It was overcast all day today - not good for taking pictures of flowers [in my humble opinion].
Sadly the sun didn't come out today, in fact, it's raining. Therefore I will post a picture I took a few days [maybe weeks] ago.

Lilacs - to see it larger open the link below.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3464/455 ... 1d79_b.jpg

Beautiful flower photos, Russ. The colors of the rose are just gorgeous. Here's my contribution to this post. The irises are in bloom and since it's raining(again) I'm posting an iris with raindrops on it.

Anita

Anita: Thanks for the post. I'm hoping to see many more.

I love your picture, background and frame. In other words, I love everything about it.
Thanks, Russ. I'll definitely post more flower photos.

Anita
[attachment=0]Hawiian-wedding-flower-2.jpg[/attachment

This is called the Hawiian Wedding Flower (my DW told me this). I never wore one,but I'm told this is the flower they make the woman's wedding lei out of. Its fragile and smells nice, all I know

Bob

Attachments

Russ,

I love the rose and can almost smell the lilac.

Anita,

Beautiful. Where did you bet the program for the frames?

Bob
Very pretty flowers, Bob. the frames are made using a script in Photoshop, called Mike's Framer.

Anita
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 Next
307 posts Page 1 of 31