Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
307 posts Page 30 of 31
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 Next
Here are all of the orchids we moved for Paul (the tree trimmer). Below that shows Paul at work. I took those photos this morning - Paul has done a lot of trimming in those hours.

Russ, all that moving was certainly worth it. The photo of the orchids is gorgeous. Such beautiful colors.

Anita
westiemom wrote: Russ, all that moving was certainly worth it. The photo of the orchids is gorgeous. Such beautiful colors. Anita

Anita, thanks for the kind words. Here's another orchid - it even has a spider web on it. Sadly this orchid is in pretty bad shape.

Beautiful, Russ. Are orchids very difficult to grow? I mean for normal people, not for those of us with black thumbs. :rotfl:

Anita
westiemom wrote: Beautiful, Russ. Are orchids very difficult to grow? I mean for normal people, not for those of us with black thumbs. :rotfl: Anita

In our house, my DW is the one with the green thumb. When it comes to her orchids, she hardly ever does anything to them. They don't take much water. Ours are all in pots. She is very careful to keep them in the shade. The only problem I see is that they multiply fast. When the pots get too crowded she separates them and adds more pots to her collection.

Russ,
Your orchids are beautiful! Your exposure is right-on!
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
chas3stix wrote: Russ,
Your orchids are beautiful! Your exposure is right-on!
Chas

Chas: Thanks for the kind words. As you might have guessed, not all of my pictures are right on. I don't share those with anyone.
I've been taking photos for this thread throughout the month, but never get around to posting them. :doh:

Here are some roses, one of my irises, and the dephinium plant.

Courtney

Attachments

Courtney: Those are wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing.
I went out back this morning to get a few pictures to post. They would have been better if the sun was out; however, today we are enjoying a cloud covered sky.

Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 Next
307 posts Page 30 of 31