Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Can anyone suggest some fonts that are thick or fat, if you know what I mean. I'm looking for some that I can fill. Thanks in advance.

Anita
I like one called Basic Font, probably at DaFont web site. It is thick letters and is an outline font. Are you putting photos in the font or filling with something else?
Tina B
CheriLiney is another. Not sure where I got it though, the dots for the 'i' are heart shaped.

Disko is another.
Anita,
there is a font named yellow submarine which may fill the bill for you.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Take a look at 1001 Fonts.com. They have a 1001 all categorized into different types of fonts. Really is a fun place.
Try Elephant, Blackoak Std Black, Britannic Bold, Broadway, Cooper Black or Cooper Std, Gill Sans, or Impact Regular. Those are just some that are a standard text font. There are more and even more of you want something a little decorative.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks, Kim. I'll check all of those fonts. Thank you so much.

Anita
You are welcome Anita. If one of those don't work let me know and I will list some others. I only went though the letter "I" in my fonts. I am sure there are more. One that comes to mind that would probably be a good one for filling with photos is United States Regular.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
8 posts Page 1 of 1