Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
41 posts Page 4 of 5
Wandered around today in one of my favorite places - Milwaukee Riverwalk. Passing under a cross-street overpass bridge I saw a prodigious pile of bird poop on the walkway...
Nest1.jpg
Nest1.jpg (82.89 KiB) Viewed 602 times

Because I am a high school graduate I knew what that signaled so I stopped and looked up...
Barn Swallows_9142.jpg
Barn Swallows_9142.jpg (133.89 KiB) Viewed 602 times

Aren't they cute little guys? Pretty darned close to being kicked out of the nest. I watched Mom and Dad busily flying to and fro to keep them happy.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
weez, you really should set up your gallery. You have some great photos.
Rusty, it looks like they were posing for you. Such cooperative birds! Good shot. :thumbsup:

Courtney
Oh, my goodness!! They are so cute. I haven't been back up country to see how how the nests I posted are doing. If there were eggs inthem, they should have hatched by now. Babies are so much fun.
Judy,
[size=85]I started a gallery. Not much in it yet, but will post more as time goes on. I spend too much time admiring all the other folks' photos to get mine posted.
Will look some more today and see what I have that will measure up to the high standards of this board. Love the pics here.[/size]
Wonderful gallery.
Wonderful gallery.

I second that. Great start.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thank you for your kind comments. Now, if I could only figure out how to get back into the gallery so I could upload a couple mre hummer pics. They really are cute.

Attachments

weez wrote: Thank you for your kind comments. Now, if I could only figure out how to get back into the gallery so I could upload a couple mre hummer pics. They really are cute.

Weez,

Those are fantastic photos of the hummingbirds!

Do you not remember your login id and password, or do you not remember how to get to your gallery? If you go to PrestoPhoto.com you can login from there and your gallery will be accessible. Or you may still even be logged in.

Courtney
Beautiful hummingbird photos, Louise!

Anita
41 posts Page 4 of 5