Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
51 posts Page 5 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Oh the expression on that poor dog's face! I love it. It's almost like he's saying "The things I have to put up with". Thanks for posting this one, Russ. That is just too cute. :rotfl:

Anita
westiemom wrote: Oh the expression on that poor dog's face! I love it. It's almost like he's saying "The things I have to put up with". Thanks for posting this one, Russ. That is just too cute. :rotfl: Anita

Stasha was quite a dog - a wonderful member of our family. And she loved being in the water. For some reason, whenever she saw us in the water [pool, ocean, lake] she'd jump in, swim to us and would pester us until we held on to her. At that point she'd swim to the edge - towing us all the way. I'll try to find a picture of her doing that.
Here's a 3 picture sequence of one of her rescues.

In the center photo I'm hiding from her because, if I stayed on top the water, she'd be all over me and I'd end up with a few scratches from her nails.

For this rescue she didn't have very far to go to get to me; however, there were times when she swam 100 yards or more.

My grandson begged me to post this picture as his pet. He has been feeding it.

Russinator wrote: My grandson begged me to post this picture as his pet. He has been feeding it.

What does he feed it? It's cute in its own lizardy way. :) What has your grandson named it?

Courtney
Russ, the rescue photos are great. The lizard photo is very cool. Is that lizard native to your locality?

Anita
westiemom wrote: Russ, the rescue photos are great. The lizard photo is very cool. Is that lizard native to your locality? Anita

Anita, thanks for the kind words. That was our first Rottie, after having her, we fell in love with the breed. At one time we had 3 Rotts in our house [sadly they all passed]. After that happened we let a few months go by before getting another Rottweiler.

I took the lizard photo in our backyard. My DW has been feeding him [or her] for several months now. When our daughter came for a 2 week visit, with her family, the 7 year old loved the critter and took over some of the feeding duties. It eats almost anything [Donna's flowers, bugs, fruit, etc]. Donna started feeding it to see if that would stop it from eating her flowers - it worked.
Shamus was a little nervous about the sound of the ocean and kept his distance, until a wave came unexpectedly to where he was standing. I wish I could have had the camera ready to take a photo of his startled face. :o This was taken a few seconds later.

Anita

Wingnut! She is a standard-coated, Himalayan marked, dumbo-eared girl - rather bossy.

Smeeze - boss of the top cage - is similar apart from being double rex,which means that her fur is like fine down, with moving bald patches as she moults.

Here are all of them a few weeks ago. Sadly, Ratina is no longer with us, and I haven't yet sorted out a picture of Squeakles - my new buck. I'm trying to introduce a spayed doe to him, as he scared Ronald so much that he darted up my skirt!

This is one of my favourites - my two rex girls curled up together.

The best angle to approach a problem is the try angle.

Ann

Ann's Gallery
Such cute photos, Ann. I love the names you've given these little guys.

Anita
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
51 posts Page 5 of 6