Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
51 posts Page 1 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
I thought it might make a good thread to show pictures of our pets.

Hopefully this thread will be popular like a few others are [jokes, flowers, etc].

I'll start with two pictures of Kuna. In the top picture he was still pretty small. In the 2nd picture he was 9 months old and on his way to being full grown. FYI: this breed isn't full grown until they are 18 months. When full grown Kuna was 150 pounds and solid muscle - large for a rottweiler.

Misty, bath time

Beautiful Rottie, Russ
Beautiful dog, Russ. He's sure big. :o
Suzi, I love that photo. You are such a bad mom to torture that poor dog. :)

Anita
Here's my Shamus.

Anita

Anita, he is so cute. Give him a big hug from me
Suzi, I gave him a hug from you and he sent you back a big kiss.

Anita
This is Scamper otherwise known as CAT!! I call him our gift from God. When DH was suffering tremendous depression from a cancer diagnosis, I found CAT in the weeds at the end of our house. He was about 4 weeks old and in very bad condition physically. Took him to the vet and got him all fixed up. Within a couple of weeks he was able to play and tease the dog. Laugh?? Oh, yes! He broke the depression cycle. At Christmas, he was almost full grown and thought he would be a good present if he wrapped himself up in the papers. Yes, we love him dearly and he still to this day makes us laugh so hard our sides hurt.

Attachments

Can you tell we are animal lovers? These gals are just bigger pets than CAT and the dog.

Attachments

Last one, I promise. This is Freckles. He was a retirement present four years ago. He's probably the biggest clown we have. There is nothing he would rather do than torment CAT or DH.

Attachments

Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
51 posts Page 1 of 6